There’s a lot to making a great video… one that connect with an audience and drives them to action. Of course video can be both expensive and time consuming. In this session, web video expert Rich Harrington shares practical advice that won’t break the bank. He’ll share techniques his used for big brands like Apple, the American Red Cross, the Family Online Safety Institute and more.
You’ll learn industry secrets like:
- What’s the right length to keep someone watching?
- How can you ensure your audio doesn’t suck?
- When should you use graphics to inform the viewer?
- How do the pros create messages that stick in the viewer’s brain?
- What role does music play in a successful video?