Today, Adobe is rolling out new updates to Adobe Premiere® Pro CC, Adobe SpeedGrade™ CC, Adobe Prelude™ CC , Adobe Media Encoder CC and Adobe Anywhere® for video. These new video updates will become available to Creative Cloud members over the next 24 hours. A new Adobe After Effects CC update will follow soon.
Of note, this is the fourth feature update this year for Adobe Premiere Pro and over the past six months, hundreds of new features have been added to the various video apps in Creative Cloud.
Some of today’s new features include:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC adds Open CL performance enhancements, media management improvements and editing enhancements for even greater workflow efficiency, and delivers more intuitive voiceover recording.
- Speedgrade adds expanded camera format support in Direct Link mode.
- Adobe Media Encoder includes Sony XAVC format.
- Adobe Anywhere introduces performance improvements and diagnostic tools for monitoring system status.
- and coming soon… After Effects CC offers customizable output of file name and path templates, improved snapping behavior, enhanced scripting options and the ability to migrate user settings when updating to newer versions.
Visit Adobe’s Creative Layer blog for more information and screenshots.