Do you ever get tired of constantly dragging panels around screen to make them bigger? Well there’s a great shortcut for that in Premiere Pro or After Effects.
- Just mouse over a window to select it (wherever the cursor is floating is the targeted panel).
- Press the Accent Grave key (`) or Tilde (~) to maximize the panel temporarily.
- When done press the key a second time to restore the panel.
A few bonus tips for Premiere Pro users:
- If your version of Premiere Pro doesn’t show this shortcut, just bring up your preferences and search for the command Maximize or Restore Frame Under Cursor. Map it to a key of your choosing.
- Want a full screen view of ether the Program or Source Monitor? Click on either panel to select it and then press Control+` to maximize the contents full frame. Press the Escape key to exit.
- Want to maximize selected frame (even if your cursor is nowhere near it)? Press Shift + ` to Maximize the Active Frame.