If you’re working with video or photos from a GoPro Hero3, you’ll want to update your Adobe software. Adobe just posted a new version of Adobe Camera Raw to Adobe labs (version 8.2 to be exact). You can download the release candidate for free.
The software is for BOTH CS6 and Creative Cloud.
- Launch Adobe Bridge.
- Navigate to the photo right-click on it and choose Open in Camera Raw. For video, right-click and open it in Photoshop. Convert it to a Smart Object and apply the Camera Raw Filter.
- Click the Lens Correction tab.
- Set the following options (if they aren’t auto detected). Make: GoPro | Model: Choose from Black, Silver, or White
- Adjust the Distortion slider to remove distortion and get a straight horizon.
- Use any other useful camera raw adjustments like Basic, Tone Curve, and Detail tabs.
- Click Open Image when Done.
- For video, choose File > Export > Render Video.