mocha, the popular planar tracker just got an update. mocha AE v3.2 and mocha Pro v3.2 software is now available for all registered license owners.
Updates for the Creative Cloud version include:
- support for RED Digital Cinema (.r3d) footage
- new layer grouping & multi-select
- dope sheet for moving, copy/paste keyframes
- transform tool for editing roto splines
- multi-spline selection and modification
- attach layers tool to link points of separate layers
- ability to customize color for mattes & splines
- ability to see individual pixels when zooming
- Fixes licensing deactivation issues related to OS X Mountain Lion.
- Fixes tracking export issues with interlaced projects for AE.
- Fixes in stabilized and inverted tracking export.
- 3D Camera exporter now exports nulls with names and accuracy
- identifiers to both After Effects and FBX for Nuke, C4D & more.
- Updated mocha 3D track import plug-in for After Effects. (v1.1)
- Many more improvements in all areas of the software.
If you are running the Adobe bundled mocha AE CC, please be sure to read our FAQ for Adobe Creative Cloud users.