You can import layered Photoshop files into Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. Making changes is just one keyboard shortcut away.
- Import a layered Photoshop file.
- Select any footage item in the Project panel, Timeline panel, or Composition panel.
- Choose Edit > Edit Original or press Cmd+E (Mac OS) or Ctrl+E (Windows).
- Make edits to the graphic in its original application.
- Close and save the document.
- Return to Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects. The source is updated automatically.